- Dedicated solo lawyer with over a decade of experience.
- Former ethics and compliance counsel for one of the largest traffic firms in the state.
- Direct access to your lawyer with phone calls returned within 24 hours.
- Over 50 5-star reviews on Avvo.
- Grant has Over a decade of legal experience
- receive dedicated support throughout your entire case from grant, Not assistants or paralegals
- High Quality Representation and access to a lawyer who cares about your case
- A former Ethics and Compliance Council for a former large North Carolina Firm
Grant is so professional and such a people person that it’s easy to talk to him! He is always a call away willing to help me in any question I have.
“Not only did he help me with a traffic violation but is also helping me through a very personal process! He is kind and always there to help me.”Former Client
After talking with you, I felt much calmer and assured we were in good hands.
“After talking with you, I felt much calmer and assured we were in good hands.”Former Client
Grant was the only one who picked up the phone and is one of the most professional attorneys I have worked with.
“He is very knowledgeable and organized. Would highly recommend.”Former Client
Litigating traffic offenses and criminal charges in Alamance, Durham, Granville, Franklin, Orange, Person, Vance, Wake and Warren Counties.
When you’ve been issued a traffic ticket or charged with a crime, you need to understand the laws you are accused of violating, how the courts view these violations, and your potential defense options. Depending on the offense, certain convictions can result in high fines, points added to your driving record, increase insurance rates, loss of your driver’s license, jail time, and other court-ordered penalties.
The sooner you act by contacting Scheuring Law, PLLC, the sooner we can start preparing your defense. You may be anxious and confused about how your citation or charge will affect your life. This is understandable. Traffic and criminal law can be complicated and the court systems that oversee them can be cold and daunting places. Having an experienced lawyer in your corner can give you the support you need and make all the difference in the results you achieve. At Scheuring Law, PLLC, our firm focuses on representation that is personalized, diligent, and committed to getting you the best result for your case.
Choosing the right lawyer is a big decision. In the criminal justice system, it is common for cases to drag on for several months or even over a year! Don’t get lost with the wrong lawyer.
Our Traffic & Criminal Defense Services
The types of cases our firm handles include:
- Driving and traffic offenses
- License restoration
- Limited driving privileges
- Drug- and alcohol-related offenses
- Domestic violence and assault-related offenses
- Theft and trespassing offenses
- Probation violations
- Sex offenses
- Other misdemeanors and lower-level felonies
Grant is a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Elon University School of Law. He is an attorney that cares about his clients and understands that everyone wants to be heard and respected. Grant focuses his practice on litigating misdemeanors, lower level felonies, DWI’s, and traffic offenses. When calling his firm, you will always speak with an attorney and someone that can help. Call now for a free consultation.
North Carolina (2011)